Nowadays, the era of digital media files is spreading all over the globe. The technologies are growing very fast which helps users to make use of this technology for their benefits. There are many electronic devices that support digital media files such as camcorders, digital cameras, mobile phones, etc. Pictures, mp3 songs, and videos all these files are referred as digital media data. It can be of different types of files and formats like images (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, JPG, PNG, and more), videos (DIVX, MOV, AVI, MPEG, 3GP, etc) and mp3 songs (MP4, WAV, WMA, MP3, etc).
You can download or record these digital media files from various sources like electronic devices or internet. It is necessary to handle carefully digital media device while accessing. There are few situations occurs where the user requires digital media recovery tool after deleting or loss of files. By reading this blog carefully, you will come to know how to restore media files from Windows system effectively using proficient recovery software stated as Remo Recover for Windows platform.
It has been developed with advanced scanning algorithm and is the perfect tool to recover digital media files such as audios, videos, and photos. This program flawless in retrieving files which are stored in a variety of storage media like external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, hard drives, digital cameras, camcorders, and more.
System requirement needed for installing Remo Recover software:
For Windows PC:
Operating system supports: Windows 10 / 8 / 7/ Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
RAM: 1 GB
Memory space required: 50 MB
Major factors for deletion or loss of media files:
Let’s have a glimpse on some of the factors behind loss of digital media files:
- If you pull out pen drive or another external storage device abruptly between the processes of transferring from pen drive to the Windows system then it may cause loss of media files.
- The user might need digital media recovery tool when the files are erased due to a severe virus infection on Windows PC and this cause user to a data loss situation.
- Digital camera’s memory card is formatted accidentally which have a huge number of media files like photos, mp3 songs and videos causing loss of files.
- Corruption of hard drives files system.
- Master Boot Record damaged.
- Repeatedly, Windows system shut down abnormally
- The bad sectors are formed in the hard drive storage device after it gets heated. Then, the digital media files saved in hard drive will not be available for the user to access media files and along with the other data.
Remo Recover is a digital media recovery tool which helps users to get back media files without any problem from all storage devices. This tool read only which won’t damage the original files at the time of recovering; it just scans the data and pastes it into a new healthy file. It can create a disk image to bypass the bad sectors on hard disk and then restore media files from the disk image.
Points to Remember:
- Ensure that antivirus program is available and updated when you connect USB drive to the system.
- Always, keep the habit of maintaining data backup on separate storage device.