“Oh no! I have deleted some of my important data from my Windows 7 PC. The files which I have deleted from my PC were not intentionally done, it just happened when I was feeling sluggish and handling my computer recklessly. Thus what I want to know is whether data recovery is possible or not, if yes then please let me know the solution which can effectively recover all the deleted data”
Deletion of files can happen in various ways and most of the times the act is possible by user’s own mistake. And apart from user’s mistake when you install a third party utility which is untrusted then there are chances that your system will respond in unusual way due to which there are chances of data loss. However there is no need to worry as data recovery is still possible by various means, and among them the most effective is using data recovery tools which can make the things easier. Nonetheless, there are many applications which are available due to which you will be confused which software to use. Thus make use of the most suggested and recommend software by industry experts, one among them is known as Remo Recover (Windows) tool which is effective in recovering deleted files.
Situation of deleting files on Windows 7
- The files which are stored in recycle bin should be viewed before deletion so as to make sure there is no important file in it, moreover where you are deleting any file it is good to ensure whether the file is required in future
- Virus and other malfunction can make the computer work in awful manner; by this awful manner of computer a user will not have command on the computer. Thus due to this unusual things there are chances that you will lose much of your data when these sought of unexpected things happen
- When there is file transfer or any other work in progress then it is recommended that you do not load your computer with many tasks. In addition if there is any kind of interruption such as sudden shutdown due to software conflicts, power failure and others
Apart from above mentioned there are various others which can be responsible for deletion of data, but as of now there is no need to worry as recovery of deleted files has become very simple by the use of Remo Recover (Windows) which can easily restore deleted files from NTFS on Windows 7.
Feature of Remo Recover (Windows)
- Recovers various types of files such as documents, archives files, videos, audios and many others. Additionally if you do not find the required file on the tool then it allows you to add the specific file in order to customize the scan
- Apart from NTFS file system, the tool has ability of recovering deleted file from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5 and ExFAT
- Once the recovery finishes completely then the program allows you to have a glance on the recovered files, by this one can easily come to know the ability of tool before even purchasing full version of the software
- Has the ability of recovering files from storage devices such as USB drives, memory card, external hard disk, iPod, camera and various others
- Can be installed on various operating system of Windows such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
- Consumes very less amount of memory for getting installed on your computer, by this one will not face the performance degradation of computer due to memory consumption