Now a day, you may be capturing photos, videos in high definition DSLR cameras. These are basically termed as digital media files. This may include your childhood memories, unforgettable moments, your loved ones’ photos, videos, etc. As you know there are many causes that can corrupt your media files. So, on account of any one cause, if your digital media gets corrupted in your laptop or PC or in your HD cameras then what will you do? How can you get these things back?
Well, there is a digital media recovery software which is vastly used in these days due to its fascinating features. Many of the professional experts prefer this tool to any other. Without any suspense I’m going to make you confirm about this tool. The name of this tool is Remo Recover Media Edition. With its fast and perfect scanning mechanism, it already has been rewarded as one of the highest rated software in the present market. Have a look at the following features of this tool before going to use this one.
Features of Remo Recover Media Edition:
There are many amazing features of this tool. Out of which, some major qualities are given below.
- First of all, this app provides a user friendly interface and compatibility with most of the versions of Windows operating system starting from the lowest to the latest ever launched, Windows 7 / 8 / 10. A person who doesn’t know anything about this tool before can also execute it to get better result.
- Within a couple of minutes it can recover all videos, audios, photos and RAW media files of all format like – CRW, CR2, PEF, NEF, etc.
- It can recover digital media files from all kinds of hard disk drives (SATA / SCSI), flash memory cards (XD / SD / MMC), external memory drives, FireWire, etc. Recovery from various file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc.) is also supported in this tool.
- After recovering process gets completed, then you can preview of the recovered digital media files in an extra Window where you can open any file you want testifying the reliability of this tool.
- You can pause and resume the scanning process at any time you want saving your important time using the “Save Recovery Option” provided in this tool. And after successful completion of recovery process, you can save your recovered data to any location as per your wish.
Points to Emphasize:
Digital media files can get corrupted in many ways. But necessary preventive steps help you protect the media files from such issues. So, kindly go through these below mentioned points and beware of future damages.
- Be careful while transferring photos from one storage device to another. It’s because interruption while transferring media files may create issues in such data.
- Memory card corruption, accidental format of storage drives, improper use of external hard drives will surely damage your media files.
- Virus or Malware attack is one of the major causes of digital media files being corrupted. So it is highly recommended that – always protect your laptop or PC from virus attack by using a genuine anti- virus.
- Use of unlicensed third party tool may corrupt your media files. So, always use the authentic tools as far as possible.