Recovering files from formatted volume is no big deal if you have Remo Recover software on your Macintosh computer. Want to explore more about this? Go ahead and find out yourself how to recover files after format.
Attributes of Remo Recover Tool
- The tool regains files with all the file names and that can be sorted based on the size, name, date and type of the file. It supports various file types such as spreadsheets, compressed files, videos, audios, images, documents etc.
- It enables user to “Save Recovery Session” to save the session while scanning huge volumes. This saves valuable time and you can resume the scanning session at any convenient time.
- The data or files can be recovered from lost, formatted or deleted volumes. The simple and easy to use graphical user interface of the software lets all users with less computer expertise to operate the software for restoring files.
- It supports almost all the versions of Mac OS X including Yosemite and El Capitan and supports volumes with HFS+, HFSX, HFS, FAT32 and FAT16 file systems.
- The software restores data from volumes in all brands of USB sticks, memory cards, MMC cards, SSD drives, HDDs and almost all disk drives.
These set of powerful features will definitely going to recover a lot from your formatted volume on Mac. There will be higher accuracy and minimum errors.
Scenarios that Lead to Formatted Volume
- Selecting the wrong volume or partition while installing second OS will definitely delete the files present on the drive.
- Accidental or unintentional deletion comes as the most common causes of format as it is nothing to do with the computer but a human error which will cost you valuable data and files.
- Conversion of file system of the volume to another will format the entire drive and doing it without caution will land you in trouble.
- Intrusions of harmful Trojans and viruses make damage to the system files and there may be chances that it will format the disk or volume in the computer.
The scenarios may be anything, but Remo Recover never fails to restore deleted or lost files from your formatted volume back to your computer.
How Remo Recover Works? The working functionality of the software is discussed here. The software uses certain terminologies to understand the concept behind data storage in hard disks. The Operating system will think of it as the logical drives, and the file system does the part of saving and accessing these files saved on the disk. As it understands this mechanism, it can be able to recover deleted or formatted files from the hard disk drive of your Mac computer. The software is designed with users expectations in mind, thus the creators of the software make it easy for the user to access the software for recovering files. It has such a user friendly GUI which lets the users recover files on their own without anyone’s help.