Regain files from inaccessible hard drive
“Need help!!! I lost huge collections of files that were saved on hard drive of my computer. Previously I had created limited number of partitions on hard drive to save only important files because of which system performance was good and also it was easy to access file. Keeping this in mind, again divided hard drive into more partitions, but failed to identify increased number of bad sectors. One fine day when I was searching vital file related to work got to know that hard drive was completely corrupted and was not able to identify any read/write actions. Is it possible to restore files from inaccessible drive? If yes, let me know the best software to perform file recovery from inaccessible drive. Thank you.”
Absolutely yes, you can retrieve data from inaccessible hard drive using best software called Remo Recover which is highly recommended by industrial experts.
How hard drive become inaccessible?
As hard drive is one the storage device available on electronic devices like computer, laptop to save different file types, users usually divide into different segments called partitions so that files can be accessed easily. If those partitions contains increased number of bad sectors, errors or severely infected from viruses then hard drive become inaccessible.
Some more reasons that make hard drive inaccessible are listed below.
Virus Attack – There are many ways for viruses to get into your system like when downloading softwares from unknown websites, copying data from infected device etc. These viruses have the ability to replicate themselves to spread across hard drive and gradually make it inaccessible.
Unexpected Conditions – Sudden power failure, abrupt system shut down while viewing, accessing files on hard drive are some of the unexpected conditions that are responsible for drive to become inaccessible.
Unreliable Third Party Applications – Hard drive gets corrupted due to unreliable third party tool that are installed from infected websites.
Why Remo Recover?
Remo Recover is ideal software that can get back files from inaccessible hard drive. It has the ability to search entire drive in few minutes using advanced recovery mechanisms to recover files from inaccessible drive. This software is designed with simple GUI interface that helps new users to download and install it effortlessly. Overall it is one of the reliable, safe software that ensures 100% data recovery rate and performs file recovery from inaccessible drive effectively.
Striking features of Remo Recover to perform file recovery on inaccessible drive
- Safe – software used to restore files from inaccessible drive is scanned using latest version of antivirus software
- Find tool – help users to locate their recovered files easily from huge list of data
- Save Recovery Session – prevents rescanning of drive and hence time can be saved
- 24*7 technical support – to solve any issues that occur during retrieval process, installation etc.
- Compatible – with various versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 to perform file recovery on inaccessible drive
- Demo version – is available for free of cost to check the adequacy of software in advance
- This software provides help page to know about how to identify failed hard drive. Visit this URL http://www.remorecover.com/need-help/what-should-i-do-if-i-suspect-my-drive-is-failed.html for more clarification.
Tips to remember
- Always preserve backup of important data to overcome loss/deletion of data from inaccessible drive
- Connect your system to UPS while viewing, editing data on hard drive or while rescuing data from inaccessible drive
- Make use of reliable third party tools to prevent system from virus/malware infections