In these days, many people are facing issues with SD cards and are forced to search an answer for a question like “how to fix corrupted SD card?” Usually, SD card users face problems when their SD card is corrupted severely due to some known or unknown reasons. As a result, files saved in the SD card becomes inaccessible and hence face severe data loss. A common error message that users face is “SD card not formatted, do you want to format it now?” IN such situation, if you choose ‘Yes’ option, then all your data in SD card will be erased. If this kind of error message pops up while accessing SD card, then it indicates that SD card is corrupted.
How to Fix Corrupted SD Card?
When you are unable to access your SD card, then don’t get upset, just make use of Remo Recover tool to restore corrupted SD card in just few easy steps. Remo Recover software restores videos, images, audio files, and other media files from corrupted SD card with utmost ease. Just try its demo version, which is available for free download and evaluate the performance of the tool before purchasing. Once the SD card is repaired, demo version facilitates you to view all the recoverable files from corrupted SD card. To save these recovered files, activate the complete edition of this software.
Features of Remo Recover tool:
- With this data recovery software, you can restore images, videos, music files, Word documents, PowerPoint files, spreadsheets, system files, and many more file formats with ease
- It has an ability to restore corrupted SD card, xD card, CF card, SDHC card, MMC card, etc. that are used on cameras, camcorders, mobile phones, music players, and other digital media devices
- Other than memory cards, it also supports both deleted and lost data recovery from internal as well as from external hard drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, flash drives, and other storage devices
- Data from SanDisk, PNY, Sony, HP, Transcend, Samsung, and all other leading brands can be recovered with this utility
- It is read only software, and so it recovers all your files in the same format as they were before without modifying their contents
Common reasons behind SD card corruption:
- Interruptions while formatting or reformatting
- Virus/malware infection
- File system corruption
- Presence of excessive bad sectors
- Improper usage of SD card i.e., ejecting SD card from the device during read/write process