Nexus 4 Smartphones are developed and featured to be quick, superior excellence, integrated with numerous functionalities and features. Nowadays, majority of people across globe just love to use Nexus 4 mobile phone due to its performance and durability. It is incorporated with sufficient built in internal memory and also offers external slot for storing huge amount of data. This makes easy to the user for carrying more and more data with them wherever they just go. However, beside these advantageous features, the data stored on Nexus 4 Smartphone might get delete because of unforeseen reasons or human errors.
There are plentiful reasons and methods through which data gets delete from Nexus 4 mobile phone. Few of them are highlighted below. But whatever the cause is, it is you who have to face the data disaster. Therefore, to get clear from all these conditions, it is recommended to use Nexus 4 recover deleted files software, which will robustly scans both external and internal memory in a secure and safe manner. This utility successfully works well with formatted, lost, missing and unapproachable files and get back them.
Data Loss Scenarios from Nexus 4 Smartphone are as Follows:
- Unplanned deletion of data
- Hazardous virus or malware attack
- Unintentional formatting of Nexus 4 memory card
- Abrupt removal of memory card from mobile phone also results in file system collapse
- Inappropriate handling of Nexus 4 phone leads to data deletion
- Operating system corruption, etc.
Fabulous Features of Remo Recover Tool:
By making use of this software, you can easily recover all types of deleted files from Nexus 4 Smartphone. It also supports recovery of deleted data from SD, XD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, etc. memory cards on all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows 8, Windows XP, etc. In addition, you can make use of this application to restore deleted pictures from Nexus 5 phone with ease. The tool provides an option to view the recovered data on the basis of size, name, extension, etc. before restoring them to preferred position. Even a non technical background user can make use of this program to get back deleted files from Nexus 4 or other brands of Android phone because it is user friendly and provides systematic step by step instructions with snap shots.
Suggestions to Prevent Data Loss:
- Always maintain backup of important data from your Nexus 4 Smartphone prior to performing any format operation
- Before you decide to delete something from Nexus 4 phone, cross check is there any significant files left behind
- Do not disconnect your device from computer or laptop during transferring process
- At least once in a week scan your Nexus 4 mobile phone with authorized antivirus software to get free from virus intrusion
- Don’t use your Smartphone memory card on different storage device
- Always utilize “write protect” knob in order to avoid unintended formatting or deletion