Nowadays, most of the users are using laptops for official as well as personal work, as they offers great convenient for users. If any item has advantages, it has some disadvantages also, likewise, some circumstances will occur that provokes laptop users to format their Windows laptops. Such scenarios are listed below
- Sometimes, in hurry, users format a wrong drive instead of the required drive by mistake that leads to loss of entire files from that respective drive
- When the Windows operating system is corrupted thereby reducing the performance of the system, then users usually format the drive and reinstall OS
- If the hard drive is severely infected by harmful viruses and malwares, then the respective drive cannot be repaired and the only option left out is formatting the drive
- Formatting the C drive is essential when users want to change the version of Windows operating system installed in it
- Whenever users want to change the file system of the hard drive from FAT to NTFS or vice versa, and when they want to resize the existing drive or create a new partition, users normally format the drive
Whatever may be the reasons behind formatting your laptop, you need to create a backup of all the crucial files from your laptop, which is about to get formatted, if anything goes wrong. In case, if you are not able to create backup due to any restrictions with your laptop, before formatting it, all your crucial data would have been wiped off. Hence, if you want to recover data after formatting laptop, then the first thing you need to do is, immediately stop further usage of your laptop in order to avoid overwriting of data. If you save any new files on the lost or deleted files memory space after formatting, then data recovery chance will get reduced. Before saving new files after formatting your laptop, make use of powerful data recovery tool like Remo Recover tool to recover files from formatted laptop hard drive with great ease
How to recover data after formatting laptop with Remo Recover tool?
Remo Recover software scans for the traces of deleted or lost contents on a laptop drive, repairs them and makes the files visible for the operating system. Actually, formatting a laptop does not completely wipes out the data present in it, instead only the pointer pointing to that logical drive will be erased making invisible for the operating system. Until the files on that respective logical drive is not overwritten with new files, they can be easily restored with this Remo Recover utility. All you need to do is, just download, install, and launch its free demo version to evaluate the performance of the tool before actually activating its complete edition.
One of the greatest advantages of this software is that, it is designed for Mac version also, so that Mac users who are using MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and other laptops can use the Mac version of Remo Recover tool to recover data from formatted MacBook Pro, and other laptops running Mac OS X. Mac version of the Remo Recover software supports almost all versions of Mac OS X including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
After launching the tool, just follow below mentioned procedure to recover data after formatting laptop, with this software
Step 1: Select “Recover Drives” option from the main screen, after launching the tool
Step 2: Here, you need to select “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option to initialize laptop recovery process to recover data from formatted laptop
Step 3: Select the logical drive from which you want to recover your files and then click on “Next” option to start the scanning process
Step 4: Once it completes the scanning process, it lists all the recovered files in “File Type View” or “Data View”
Step 5: Preview the recovered files and then if you are satisfied with the software, activate the full version and save the files at your desired location