In all Windows OS enabled computers, there can be various occasions where in any user may tend to accidentally erase photos or any other contents that are not supposed to be erased. Recycle Bin in Windows operating systems comes in handy in such situations as it allows you to undelete or restore photos or other files / folders you previously erased or the items that were accidentally removed from your Windows system computer. Go through the below mentioned illustrations of such incidences.
Cases of photo / data deletion on Windows OS running systems:
- While attempting to move the photos from one place another or while performing any other actions on your system, one may accidentally hit the Delete button. Also, in situations when you are in a rush, you may mistakenly delete a wrong image or a file
- You want to get rid of some of the unwanted or repeated photos from your computer’s memory to free it up so you begin to select all such items one by one and mistakenly some important clicks too are selected in that process. Now without inspecting them, you click on the Delete button
- If you want to erase all contents of a folder or a drive, you will simply use the command Control + A combination keys in order to select all files from that location. There can be a few useful items as well in that list and without checking it you may click the Delete option
- Sometimes third party tools can be the cause to erase files from your computer
- Using Shift + Delete key combination command on selected files will erase those contents permanently without moving them to the Recycle Bin folder
There are certain situations when the deleted contents get removed from the drive permanently instead of being moved to the Recycle Bin folder. For instance, when the deleted item’s file size is larger than the memory reserved for Recycle Bin folder, the system software erases it permanently from that location without moving it to Recycle Bin or Trash.
Performing photo recovery from Recycle Bin folder using Remo Recover:
In all such cases of permanent file deletion, you will not be able to retrieve those images back without the help of an external source. Remo Recover is a powerful data recovery utility which can reliably and conveniently recover photos from Recycle Bin with ease. Apart from restoring image files, this tool also helps in restoring various other kinds of files and folder. Also, Remo Recover software can perform file restoration on almost all types of data loss occasions such as permanent file deletion, accidental file deletion, data loss due to improper handling, and the like.
Types of files that can be recovered using Remo Recover:
- Media Files: Images, songs, movies, RAW files, etc.
- Document files: Microsoft Office files, RAR / Zip files, emails, etc.
- Other files: Executable files, APKs, large-sized files, and many more