Hierarchical File System (HFS) was originally developed by Apple and it was referred as “Mac OS Standard” used by Macintosh system to organize files in hierarchical manner. The main components of HFS are volume header, catalog files, allocation files, etc. Usually users divide their storage device into partitions to make it easy to organize and manage their files. Each partition can be used to store a different set of files which make the users to perform file search easily.
Have you accidentally deleted HFS partition from Mac system containing valuable files because of software confliction? Now you might be searching for reliable tool on internet to rescue deleted HFS volume. In case, if you are not aware of any tool then no need to get frustrate because here is awesome software know as Remo Recover to resolve this kind of issues
The most frequent scenarios in which HFS partition get deleted:
- Suppose you are in the intension of creating new partition in your hard disk in order to manage data. Therefore, you use an application called disk management to achieve this task but you need to format any one of the existing partition. In such instance if you go with HFS volume without taking backup of data stored in that partition then you will lose your valuable data present on it
- In Mac system, if one of your volumes is inaccessible due to virus infection, at that time you may go for deletion procedure to make the particular volume accessible again. Nevertheless, in hurry you may delete HFS volume, which results in deletion of valuable files present on it
- There are numerous reasons behind file system corruption like abrupt power flow, improper system shut down etc. If the file system is corrupted then you are unable to access the files stored on that HFS partition. The only option remains in front of you is format HFS volume, this type of incidence ultimately results in huge data loss
The entire above mentioned HFS partition deletion scenario can be solved with the help of potent tool called Remo Recover. This award winning helps to recover deleted HFS partition without any complexity.
How Remo Recover helps to retrieve deleted HFS partition from Mac system?
This potent tool performs deleted HFS partition recovery on different versions of Mac like Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, etc. and recovers all type of files like documents, PSF, videos, images, movies, emails, , mp3 file etc. Apart from HFS partition recovery, you can make use of this application to get back files from FAT 16, HFS +, HFS X, FAT 32 formatted file systems. In addition to these, you can also restore deleted data from various storage devices like external hard drive disk, memory cards, Memory Stick, USB drive, FireWire drive, etc. utmost ease. It provides an option to edit the current file formats and you can also add fresh file signatures to its current list. By empowering this software even you can also perform Mac lost file recovery from your Mac system. The utility also facilitates “Preview” option to view the final result before restoration of data to preferred location.
Guidelines to prevent deletion of HFS partition
- Do not use untrustworthy third party utilities for repartitioning or partitioning on Mac computers
- Before connecting external storage device to Mac system first scan the device with authorized antivirus software
- Regularly maintain proper backup of significant files on external memory like USB drive, external hard disk, FireWire drive etc. to have it effortlessly in case of partition deletion or loss from Mac PC