Memory card act as secondary storage medium that stores document, photos, audio, video and lots more in digital cameras, smart phones, audio players, iPod’s, video game consoles and other electronic devices. Nowadays it is widely used become it’s excellent features like portability, small size, ease of use, capacity to store large amount of data and many more. There are variety of memory card in market like SD card, MiniSD card, MicroSD card, SDHC, CF card, xD picture card, Memory Stick and more.
Loss of data images from memory card on Mac machine may happen due to any reasons like formatting, accidental deletion, power loss and many more. Some times you may also get error messages like “memory card error”, “memory card not formatted”, “memory card is full”, etc. However it is not a permanent loss, deleted images can be recoverable easily on Mac system by using an excellent software called “Remo Recover”. It can effectively recover lost or deleted photos from memory card on Mac OS.
Before going to discuss about the software and recovery process, let me tell you some common reasons responsible for photo loss from memory card.
Improper Ejection: While you are transferring images from memory card to Mac machine, at that time if you eject the memory card abruptly then this interrupted transfer process will delete some images on memory card.
Interruption during Cut Copy Option: Cut copy is the families options in transferring images from memory card to Mac system. While using these options if you find any interruption like power loss then it might make some image loss from memory card.
Formatting Memory Card: Sometimes it is necessary to format the memory card when you have connect it to Mac system and get a message like “memory card need to be formatted”. This forcible formatting process will result in loss of pictures from memory card.
Bad Sectors: If your memory card contains any bad sectors then data like photos, videos, files will get vanish and becomes inaccessible to users.
Third Party Application: If you use unreliable tool to recover images on memory card then some of those images get deleted.
Apart from above reasons you may also find loss or deletion of images from memory card due to accidental deletion, interruption during corruption, power surge, etc. By using Remo Recover software you can easily recover images from memory card on Mac system.
Features of Remo Recover:
- This award winning software has a strong intelligent scanning algorithms that scans and recover lost or deleted images from memory card on Mac in quick span of time.
- It recovers and restores all deleted images, videos, audio and documents from all types of memory cards
- Recover all multimedia files from formatted hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), FireWire drives, USB devices, Flash memory cards (SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.) etc.
- This software is compatible with all versions of Mac such as Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)
It supports for image recovery from HFS+, HFSX, HFSX16 AND FAT16 and FAT32 volumes in Mac system.
Utility of demo version to check the effectiveness of the tool.
Provides “save recovery session” option in order to avoid rescanning of drive in future.
“preview” option allow you to look at the list of recovered images on Mac system.
- Recover photos from PC where you have even re-installed Mac operating system
- Special built-in algorithms supports recovery of RAW photo files from wide range of professional cameras such as Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Minolta, Sigma, etc.