“In some distraction I formatted my Kingston CF card that had thousands of images on it, those pictures were very precious to me and I don’t even have back up of those files on my Mac. How do I recover them? Can anybody please help me to restore them back?”
Are you on the same track of data loss situation from Compact Flash cards? It’s natural that this situation makes you go crazy. But here is an easy way out for you to restore files from CF card easily. Before knowing about the recovery software, you need to know what actually the CF card is.
Compact Flash (CF) is a flash memory mass storage device used mainly in portable electronic devices. CF cards became the most successful of the early memory card formats, surpassing miniature card, smart media. For storage purpose, compact flash typically uses flash memory as a standardized enclosure. CF card is now used in a variety of devices like mobile phones, digital cameras, SLRs, DSLRs, camcorders, Music Players, gaming devices, and many others. The greatest advantage of all types of flash memory, including CF cards, is their durability, reliability, and their cost.
Your valuable data stored in Compact Flash card may get deleted or lost anytime due to various reasons. Losing files from compact flash card will be the painful situation for you, as you may have stored your memorable photos, favorite music files, videos files, person or official files and many other documents in it. But need not to worry about it. As I said earlier recovering of deleted files from CF card on Mac OS X is possible by making use of reliable third party restoration app called Remo Recover software.
Some of the Data Loss Scenarios from CF Card:
- Sometimes you may encounter an error message like “Disk Not Formatted” do you want to format it now. In such circumstance, most of you will perform format operation due to lack of knowledge, this action will results in data loss from CF card on Mac OS X. Remo Recover performs excellent cf card recovery os x.
- While transferring files from CF card to Mac system you may eject the connected CF card from computer when process is being carried out, which in turn data stored in CF card will corrupt and you will be unable to access them further and finally results in deletion of files from CF card on Mac.
- Sometimes, data stored on flash card become inaccessible due to virus infection. Therefore, in order to access these files you go for antivirus scanning process. In case, the files are severely damaged then at that time some antivirus programs may deletes those virus infected files without any notification, which results in huge data loss.
- If the Compact Flash card gets corrupted, then it may also corrupt all the files present in it, causing inaccessibility of those data. Corruption of CF card can occure due to many reasons like forcefully using CF card for storing files on it when the device is running on low battery, switching off the camera or the camcorder when CF card is processing, terminating the Mac system abruptly in between file transfer, physical damages, and many.
The above described data deletion or loss scenarios can be resolved with the help of Remo Recover tool.
Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover is highly recommended Mac data recovery software by industrials and other Mac OS X users.
- It is trustworthy and efficient application to retrieve lost or deleted files from Compact Flash card on Mac OS X and all the major versions of Mac like Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Lion, and many others.
- It supports recovery of all sorts of flash cards like SD, XD, CF, SDXC, SDHC and many others.
- Even you can restore videos, audio files and other media files with the help of this tool.
- You can retrieve more than 200 types of digital media files and other Mac related files recovery are supported by this software.
- This utility is free from virus threats and user friendly so that anyone can use this application to rescue files from CF card easily.