The software which undeletes Windows partition is like a magic wand. In this article, you will soon experience the joy of seeing your lost or deleted files back on your disk. Remo Recover software does partition undelete from Windows computer. It processes the recovery in matter of minutes thus still acts as the perfect software to carry out undelete process. It also has a set of features which will amaze you at the moment it is working.
Key Features of Remo Recover Application
- It supports file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT. All these file systems store the data in the partitions in Windows computers.
- Supports 32 and 64 bit Operating systems and compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- The software is able to recover more than 300 file types such as DOCX, XLS, ZIP, MP4, MP3, JPEG, BMP, TIFF of documents, excel sheets, compressed files, music, videos and photos.
- It not only undelete files from Windows partitions but also supports a wide range of storage devices such as memory cards, USB drives, fire wire drives, thumb drives, etc.
- The “Save recovery session” and “preview” options are included in the software which makes it easy for the user and can also sort the files and find them with their name.
It’s easy to use interface is same like Windows explorer thus you don’t need to be a computer professional to use this software.
Reasons behind Partition Deletion
There are many causes of partition getting deleted. Some of them are due to human errors that need to be handled carefully. They are all listed below.
- Severe virus and malware attacks on Windows partitions make the drive unusable and even delete the data present on it. They are intended to make harm to disk drive due to many reasons.
- Damage or corruption in partition table makes the drive inaccessible to the users and forces format of data to use it. Accidental deletion of the partition is the major cause.
- Corruption of Master Boot Record causes deletion in data inside the drive. Also, you need to be careful while transfer of file because any interruption will lead to data getting lost.
- Operating system crash or choosing the wrong partition while installing the dual boot OS cause deletion of files and folders.
- Conversion of file system to another one causes the file and folder deletion in the drive. Thus before proceeding to the file system conversion you need to be careful about it.
Steps to Undelete the Partition
Install the software on your Windows PC. Then launch the software and select “Recover Drives” option from the screen that appears. Then proceed with “Partition Recovery” and select “Next”. You can then able to choose the drive which you want to undelete the data. Selecting next will scan the entire partition and after finishing the process, you can view it in either File Type view or Data Type view. It also provides you with a “Preview” option to display your multimedia files to ensure the correctness. Finally, selecting “Save” will save the recovered files on your disk. The save option will be visible after software evaluation.