Hello!!! By profession I am a civil engineer, in this job I need to travel so much and all the time I cannot take a camera to capture the locations where ever I go to investigate. So, always I utilize my Samsung Galaxy Tab for taking photos and at the end of the week I should submit all my reports. Last week, when I tried to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Tab to my personal computer, I was stunned to see empty folder because of virus attack. Can I restore that deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy Tab??
Photos are main source that are used to preserve all our memories from childhood to till now. They are 10 times better than words to express joyful movements. Earlier, cameras with shells was utilized to click images, as the day passes digital cameras with more advanced features were used and now different brands of Smartphones, Tabs are frequently used to capture pictures that provides more effects. Among them Samsung Galaxy Tab has gained more popularity due to its advanced features, it is based on Android operating system. It includes both the features given by Android as well as Samsung, some of them are:
- Pixel quality of pictures are extraordinary
- Rate of data transfer is high
- Front and back cameras are accessible
- Compact in size, hence can be transferred easily
Apart from this, the users of Samsung Galaxy Tab may loss their saved photos due to many reasons. If you are one among them, then you are in the rite page to know how to retrieve deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Tab. Yes, using the best recovery tool called Remo Recover you can restore and get to know how to restore Samsung Galaxy tab in less time.
Some reasons due to which you will lose photos from Samsung Galaxy Tab are:
Abrupt removal of memory card
During the process of transferring photos from Samsung Galaxy Tab to your personal computer, in between if there are any disturbance like sudden removal of memory card without using Safe Hardware Removal, sometimes blocks the photos.
Samsung Galaxy Tab allow its user to download any number of softwares from any unknown websites, if websites are infected from virus automatically it get transferred to Tab and you might loss some of the saved photos.
Factory reset is a process that brings the devices to their original state. If your Samsung Galaxy Tab is spoiled even after antivirus scanning process, last option is to perform Factory reset results in loss of photos.
Why Remo Recover??
- Remo Recover is a optimal recovery tool that can be used to get back lost photos from Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Built in recovery algorithms helps in early retrieval of lost photos
- It has the capacity to duplicate memory card, that is used while restoring photos in later stage
- Normal disk space is requires to install this tool
- With the help of an option called preview, recovered photos can be viewed in advance before saving into the specified destination
- Different versions of Android like JellyBeans, GingerBread etc can take the advantage of Remo Recover
- Free edition of this software is available that can be used to know the efficiency in prior
- Remo Recover is all rounder that can be utilized to recover Samsung NP355V5C data.