Mac EI Capitan is the latest version of Macintosh designed and developed by Inc. With this version, MS Office is compatible so that users can create assignments and projects. But sometimes due to certain issues Office files get crashed and finally results in data loss from EI Capitan. Can anyone suggest any tool to restore crashed Office 2016 files under EI Capitan?
Under such circumstances, you can Remo Recover software to recover crashed Office files in few simple steps. Using this software, you are able to recover Word file, PowerPoint files and Spreadsheets with utmost ease. This software allow user to recover Office document from hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, USB drive, etc. It is free from virus and malware programs so you can use this tool on any of the Mac systems. This software is available online so that users can purchase and recover crashed Office 2016 files under mac El Capitan. For more details, refer this link: http://www.remorecover.com/mac/restore-crashed-office-2016-files-under-mac-el-capitan.html
Reasons for loss of Office 2016 files from Mac EI Capitan
- Error while Office 2016 file transfer
- Malfunction of Office 2016 program
- Accidental deletion of Office 2016 files
- Use of unreliable antivirus scanning tool
- Abrupt closing of application due to power surge
You can use this software to overcome above mentioned scenarios in a reliable way. It also recovers crashed Office 2016 files from damaged and corrupted hard drive.
Features of Remo Recover (Mac) Software
- You are able to install and launch this software on Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Leopard, etc.
- With this software, you can easily recover Office 2016 files in a hassle freeway. It recovers Office files (Word, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint) from any data storage device.
- The demo version of Remo Recover software is available to justify the performance. If you are satisfied then purchase this software online and recover crashed Office files.
- Technical support is also given to customers in case of any difficulty while recovering Office 2016 files. The support is available for 24X7 services so that user can contact anytime.
Steps to Recover Crashed Office 2016 Files
- Download Remo Recover software on Mac EI Capitan. Launch this software to perform Office file recovery in few steps.
- Once the application is launched successfully on your system, select “Recover Files” option. Then choose either “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files”.
- Select drive from which you want to recover Office 2016 files. Initiate recovery process by pressing next button.
- The software scans entire drive and within certain period of time you have list of recoverable Office 2016 files.
- Choose important files and press next button to preview recovered files. With this software, you are able to save recovered files on desired location.