Have you lost data due to corruption of hard drives? Hard drives corrupt due to various reasons as a result of which user is unable to access although drive is visible in file explorer. Under such condition, system may show error messages like:
- Windows detected a hard disk problem
- The file system of hard drive become RAW
- The File or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable
Reasons behind above mentioned errors in hard drives
Mechanical errors: There are various reasons due to which hard drive gets corrupt like bad sectors, file system corruption, high magnetic field and many more. As a result of which user is unable to access data stored in hard drive.
Virus and malware: Harmful virus and malware programs may be another reason for corruption of hard drive. So it is highly recommended to install reliable antivirus tool on your computer to remove unwanted infected files from drive.
System file damage: Due improper installation of program, accidental deletion of important files and sudden system shut down results in various system file damage. However, such damage will cause missing link data required for proper working of computer which in turn corrupts hard drive.
In such severe condition, you are looking for steps to fix corrupt hard drive. In order to fix this issue, you can use below mentioned steps to fix corrupt hard drive manually.
- Open Command Prompt on your Windows system. In order to open, type cmd in search box or Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
- Right click on Command Prompt to Run as an Administration. A new window appear, type chkdsk x: /f (X is the drive name)
- Press Enter. Command prompt scans entire drive and fix the problem. Check whether you are able to access hard drive on your computer.
In case, you are still unable to access hard drive then you need to apply third party tool. Remo Recover is a reliable tool which is tested by professionals under same condition. This software is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac based machines.
Some of the features of Remo Recover tool
- Remo Recover tool suggests how to recover corrupted hard drive files from Windows or Mac based system in few simple steps.
- Supports data recovery from corrupted hard drive interfaces such as IDE, SCSI, SATA and ATA. It consists of advanced graphical interface which is user-friendly for both technical and non-technical users.
- Demo version is available for free so that user can recover files up to 1GB and judge the efficiency of tool.
- Customers support is also available to guide users via emails, chats and phone calls. You can contact the support team anytime to sort out your query.