“Few days back when I visited my home town, I captured a lot of memorable photos with parents and friends. Somehow my SD card gets corrupted and entire files are lost, I’m panic whether I’ll be able to recover my photos or not. Can anybody guide me any software which is trust able to recover my photos without affecting the card? ”
Use Remo recover software to recover permanently deleted photos from SD card effortlessly and tool is capable of restoring files to their desired location based on their size, date or name. It is digitally signed software and supports various kinds of file systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS, HFSX, HFS+ etc… Remo recover tool has advanced feature which uses unique algorithm to retrieve all the files which are lost or deleted from various causes. Apart from recovering photos it is capable of recovering data such as music, videos, audios, application and games.
Remo recover tool has capability to support almost all the formats of photos such as JNG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF, PSD etc. It uses simple GUI which makes the software more reliable and effective in recovering photos deleted permanently. Application supports all the versions of Mac and Windows operating system.
How to install Remo recover software to retrieve photos:
- Click on the above link to Download and install Remo recover software on the PC /Laptop based on their operating system.
- After launching the application, a pop up screen appears from which “Recover deleted Photos”, or “Recover lost photos” is selected and again pop up another screen.
- Logical drive is selected and pressed “Next” option to start the process of scanning and wait.
- After completion of deep scan, Software will display recovered photos and other files.
- Use “Save” button to restore files on respected location.
Reason for deletion of photos permanently:
- When the photos are deleted using the key “Shift + Delete” then it deletes file permanently without having a virtual copy in recycle bin.
- If SD card is formatted then all the photos are lost permanently.
- Whenever SD card gets infected by virus or malware then all the photos are deleted or lost.
- Photos gets deleted if SD card gets corrupted or damaged
- Sometimes while transferring photos from one device to another there are chances of missing certain bits which causes to lose photos permanently.
- Improperly removing of SD card from the device might delete some essential files.
- Avoid saving new photos from where the images are deleted / lost.
- Don’t capture photos while the battery is getting low.
- Always use trusted application to retrieve photos.
Remo recovery software is capable of retrieving photos from major brands like Konica, Nikon, Panasonic, Fuji, Samsung Digital camcorder etc… After recovering photos it will restore all the photos to their desired location and it capable of sorting on the basis size, name, and date. It regains all media files including games, audios, videos, and documents.