Hello Friends!! I am using professional digital camera to capture images and video. Last night, while moving photos from camera to system suddenly camera is turned off due to low battery. Then charge my camera for a while and again start moving photos to the system. But I was shocked to see previous copied photos are lost from Windows 10 system. It was quite horrible situation for me. Can anyone suggest Windows 10 photo recovery tool to restore pictures in a reliable way?
Remo Recover tool is one of the efficient software that recovers photos with utmost ease. With the implementation of this software, you can easily generic as well as RAW photos from different brands of cameras. This software consists of simple interface so that user can follow few steps and recover deleted or lost photos from Windows 10 system. Apart from Windows 10 system, you can also recover photos from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Some of the reasons for photo loss from Windows 10 system
- Accidentally press delete or format button on Windows 10 system
- Installation or re-installation of operating system
- Use of unreliable software on your PC
- Applying combinational key to delete photos
- Unreliable antivirus scanning tool
- Low battery or improper transfer of photos
- File system corruption due to virus attack
In such condition, photos get deleted or lost from Windows 10 based system. This software can also recover photos from memory card, hard drive, pen drive, external hard drive, etc.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- Remo Recover software is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac systems. You can easily install this application on Windows 10 and rest of the versions.
- This software can recover almost all image formats. With the use of this software, you can also recover RAW photos from Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Kodak, Olympus, etc.
- It recovers photos from corrupted, damaged and broken data storage devices in few simple steps. It supports image recovery from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 and EXFAT file systems.
- The demo version of Remo Recover software is available so that users can check the performance. If you are satisfied with the recovery process then purchase licensed version.
Steps for photo recovery Windows 10
- Download trial version of this tool on Windows 10 system. Install and launch the app to proceed image recovery on your system
- From Welcome screen, choose “Recover Photos” option to recover deleted or lost photos. Then you have two options select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos”.
- Then you need to select drive from which you want to recover photos. Start recovery process by pressing next button on software.
- Within certain period of time, you have list of recoverable photos. Select photos that you want to recover and press next button to preview recovered photos.