I have a Lexar SD card in my Android Smartphone and I am using it from long time. I have abundant number of memorable images, videos on it. Yesterday I connected it with my system for transferring few photo files with the intention of backup, while transferring all of sudden computer got shutdown. When I restarted my PC, all the data including photos and videos are gone. I have attempted everything to find them back but none are helpful. Can anybody give me any tips or instructions to overcome from this problem? Best regards.
The answer is utterly yes! You can effortlessly get back data from Android Lexar SD card by making use of excellent third party lexar SD card recovery software – Remo Recover. But one thing you have to keep in mind: Do not add any new data on card when you find some data is missing or lost because fresh files overwrites old data and makes recovery operation hard.
Most Common Reasons Responsible for Data Loss from Android Lexar SD Card are as Follows:
- Abrupt Removal of Lexar SD card from Android Phone: If you suddenly eject your SD card from Android phone or from the card reader while accessing data or at the time of file transferring process to system or any other multimedia gadgets can result in corruption of Lexar SD card. Furthermore, there are high chances of data loss in corruption issues.
- Unintentional Formatting of Lexar SD card: The data stored on Lexar SD card gets deleted if you inadvertently format it without backup of essential files or by selecting “Delete All” option from Android phone. Once you execute format operation then within fraction of seconds all data enclosed on card get erased and this is the most common scenario for data loss facing by numerous users across worldwide.
- Virus Assault: Hazardous viruses like Spyware, Trojan, Adware and Malware are responsible for corrupting healthy Lexar SD card. At time these virus may delete precious files enclosed on card. Normally, virus enters into Android Lexar SD card by copying files from virus infected system or downloading applications from untrustworthy sites.
- Additional Reasons: Lexar SD card file system corruption, unintentional deletion, antivirus scanning, interruption in transferring process, usage of unreliable third party tools, etc.
These are some common reasons for data loss from Lexar SD card. In case, if you are experiencing data loss from any of the above mentioned reasons then make use of this award winning program named as Remo Lexar SD card recovery software.
Beneficial Features of Remo Recover Tool:
- This software has the capability to restore all types of media files (audios, videos, films, images) that are deleted or lost from Lexar SD card
- It supports recovery of data from various types of memory card (SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC, Mini SD, Micro SD, etc) on all major brands like Transcend, SanDisk, Sony, Samsung, Kingston and so forth without any complexity.
- In case, if you have question like does magnet erase data on SD card? Then the answer “NO”, because SD card is a flash memory and does not affect any magnetic field like floppy disk or hard disk. For more information check out this link http://www.remorecover.com/need-help/will-magnet-erase-data-on-sd-card.html