“Hi, I transferred all the images from my digital camera to Windows Photo gallery, then I erased all pictures from my camera in order to free up the memory space. After some time, I started to reorganize those transferred images on my computer. At that time, my system suddenly got shutdown due to power outage. When power came back, I turned on my system, but was shocked at that moment, as I could not find those images. Can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted photos Windows Photo gallery? Please help me…!”
Well, it is not at all a big issue, actually photos from Windows Photo Gallery gets lost or deleted due to various reasons. But the good thing is that Windows Photo Gallery recover deleted photos is possible with Remo Recover software. It is designed with powerful scanning mechanisms that helps in performing depth scanning of the hard disk and recovering lost as well as deleted images from Windows Photo Gallery in short span of time.
How photos are deleted from Windows Photo gallery?
- Like mentioned in the first paragraph, due to sudden system shutdown, when photos in Windows Photo Gallery in use can result in deletion of photos
- Accidental deletion of important pictures while erasing unwanted photos and emptying the recycle bin folder, after deleting the images can result in deletion of photos. Shift Deletion of images in permanent deletion
- Corruption in Windows Photo Gallery database can lead to reduced performance of the system, or sometimes leads to the crash of the application making all your images in Windows Photo Gallery inaccessible. In worst case, it may result in permanent deletion
- Due to virus attacks, transfer error, freezing issues, improper defragmentation, etc. are the other cause behind loss or deletion of photos from Windows Photo Gallery
Recommended Photo recovery tool – recover deleted Windows Gallery photos:
Remo Recover software is the perfect tool to recover deleted photos Windows Gallery within couple of clicks. It recovers almost all types of image files including BMP, RAW, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, NEF, CRW, ARW, CR2, PNG, DNG, PSD, and many more. All you have to do is, just download and install the free demo edition of this Windows Photo Gallery recover deleted photos software and launch it on your computer to get back all the erased pictures easily in few clicks. Once, it recovers all the images, allows you to preview the recoverable files in either File Type View or Data View. So that you can come to a conclusion about the ability of the tool prior purchase. If you are satisfied with the software, then purchase it and save the recovered photos at your desired location, without rescanning your computer again.
Salient features of Remo Recover program:
- It recovers not only images, but also other types of files such as videos, audio files, documents, PowerPoint presentation files, excel files, games, system or program files, and so on
- Supports deleted and lost files recovery from external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, flash drives, etc.
- Compatible with almost all versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- It has simple user friendly interface so that it can be handled easily by non-technical as well as professional users
- Comes out with save recovery session feature, in demo edition, so that you can save the recovered files using Open recovery session option, while executing its complete version, without rescanning your computer again and again