Most of you might have ended up in losing your crucial data files from your hard drive while performing some task on your system. Data from hard disk drive usually gets deleted or lost due to various reasons like
- Accidental or intentional formatting of the hard drive without having data backup
- Emptying the recycle bin
- Severe virus or malware attacks on hard drive can corrupt it and make the entire drive inaccessible
- Deletion of few important files while removing unwanted files using Shift Delete keys by mistake
- Deletion by third party tools like antivirus tool, and others
- Interruptions like sudden power outage and abrupt ejection of removable drives while transferring files from computer to removable drives or vice versa
Apart from these reasons, there could be wide variety of factors behind loss or deletion of data from hard drives. Whatever may be the reasons, after data loss most of the users have misconception that all their data is lost forever and can’t be restored back. But, this is not true, once your files are deleted or lost, only the pointer pointing to those files will be removed and the actual files are still intact in their original location unless and until they are not overwritten with new files. If the lost or deleted files are not overwritten, then they can be easily recovered back with the assistance of suitable hard drive recovery software.
Can lost or deleted data be recovered from hard drive?
Yes, you can recover data from hard disk easily with the assistance of reliable and trusted hard drive recovery tool like Remo Recover software. This hard drive recovery software contains robust and strong scanning algorithms that helps in scanning, recognizing, and recovering over 300 file types based on their unique signatures from the hard drives. This hard drive data recovery software recovers deleted or lost data from hard drive safely and securely as it operates in read only mode and so doesn’t modify the original content of the lost or deleted files. Moreover you can test the performance of this software by downloading, installing, and executing its free demo version. After the completion of scanning process in demo edition, you are facilitated to preview the recoverable files wither in Data View or File Type View. These recovered files can be saved at your desired location by activating the software.
Features of Remo Recover application:
- Remo Recover tool retrieves deleted as well as lost data from formatted, reformatted, corrupted, and unbootable hard drives in few clicks
- This hard drive recovery software is compatible on all renowned operating systems of Windows including Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- With this software, you can restore lost or deleted files from external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, etc.
- It supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and ExFAT formatted hard drives of various types such as PATA, SCSI, PATA, IDE, SSD, etc.
- Provides 24/7 technical assistance to solve your queries related to deleted data recovery from hard drive