Many of you might be using USB pen drive for storing your valuable data files, and formatting the pen drive is the most frequent task you might carrying out whenever you want to free up the memory space of the pen drive. Most of the times, you will take data backup and then format it in order to create free space. But sometimes, you may forget to back up your files whereas some situations won’t allow you to take a backup. Now, let us see under what situations you may format your pen drive and lose your valuable files
- At times, when your pen drive is connected to your Mac system, and you want to format a particular Volume of your system and by mistake you may format the pen drive
- When your system displays your “pen drive not formatted, do you want to format it?” error message
- When the pen drive does not contains the recognized file system issue or some other errors, it is necessary to format your pen drive. It may happen due to severe virus infection on your pen drive
- When you are delayed or denied access to your pen drive due to the formation of excessive bad sectors, or when its file system is corrupted due to improper usage like removing it from the system without using Safe Remove option, you need to format the drive
Apart from the above mentioned circumstances, there could be many more situations under which you may format your pen drive and lose your entire data. Whatever may be the situations, formatting will erase entire files such as precious images, favourite videos and music files, documents, business files, etc. Things goes worse, if no backup of the files is found. No doubt, such situations throws anyone to a frustration. But, need not get frustrated, because with the help of powerful formatted pen drive recovery software, you can easily get back all your files on your Mac system.
Remo Recover – Popular formatted pen drive recovery software:
Remo Recover software allows you to restore all your data files that are lost due to formatting of your pen drive. The only thing you need to do is download, install, and run the free trial edition of this formatted pen drive recovery software on your Macintosh system. If you want to recover particular file types, you can do, as it allows you to recover files based on file type. It then scan your entire pen drive using its advanced scanning techniques, and restores the files and folders with ease. Once it completes the recovery process, permits you to view the recovered files either in File Type View or Data View with its in-built Preview option. After previewing the recovered files, if you are satisfied, then activate the complete version of the tool and save the recovered files at your desired location
Important: After formatting the pen drive, stop its further usage in order to avoid overwriting of data. If you store new files on the formatted pen drive, then recovering formatted pen drive data becomes difficult
Significant features of Remo Recover:
- “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo edition enables you to save the entire recovery process, and so you can save the recovered files without rescanning again, by using “Open Recovery Session” option while running the complete version
- Apart from pen drives, it also recovers data from external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, thumb drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Compatible on all latest and popular versions of Mac OS X including Sierra, El Capitan, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Besides formatted recovery, it also supports reformatted, corrupted, damaged, and broken pen drive recovery
- Supports almost all major brands of pen drives such as Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Sony, HP, iBall, LaCie, etc.