Folder is a collection of large number of files or sometimes can be a single file. Computer users normally categorize all their files and save them in the respective folder. For an instance, storing all formats of photos in a folder called ‘Images’ or ‘Pictures’, MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. in a folder called ‘Videos’, and many more. So that, identifying and retrieving specific file becomes much easier.
For an instance, let us consider a scenario where you were deleting unwanted files using Shift Delete keys from a folder in order to increase the free disk space on your system. While doing this task, by accident you deleted few important files from the folder. Later, you started searching for a particular file to do some task. But, you could not find the file. Then, you realized that you have mistakenly deleted that file from a folder. In such situation, definitely you would have worried a lot and became almost panic. Just relax and remain calm, just go through this article to know how to restore deleted files from a folder using professional data recovery tool Remo Recover software.
Before going to know how this software works, it is important to know few common circumstances under which files from a folder get deleted. So that you can be careful and try to avoid such mistakes in future. The scenarios under which files get deleted from a folder are discussed below.
- Accidental deletion of files from a folder while erasing useless files using Shift Delete keys results in permanent deletion of files
- Emptying the recycle bin folder after simple deletion of files without looking at the contents of the folder leads to deletion of files
- Intentional or accidental formatting of a hard drive without having data backup erases all the files and folder from the system
- Deletion of virus infected files without any intimation, when scanned your system with updated anti-virus tool
- Operating system malfunctioning, deletion by third party users, errors while file system conversion, etc. are some of the scenarios that cause deletion of files from a folder
To avoid the above discussed scenarios, it is always safer to maintain proper backup of all the essential files and folders. Suppose you ignored data backup and come across any of these circumstances, then just make use of Remo Recover software and easily restore deleted files from a folder.
Software to Restore Deleted Files from a Folder:
Remo Recover is one of the best professional data recovery tool that is specially designed to recover deleted files from a folder on all Windows running desktops and laptops. Before using this software make sure that any new files are not stored in the folder from where you want to restore the deleted files, because overwriting of files reduces the chance of recovery. This extraordinary software supports recovery of more than 300 file types that include videos, images, audio files, documents, and many more. It has an ability to recover deleted files from a folder along with lost, missing, corrupted and inaccessible files from a folder.
Features of Remo Recover Software:
- You can see the recovered files in the demo version itself
- It supports data recovery from different types of hard drives like SSD, SATA, SCSI, IDE, and many more
- You can save all the recovered files at your desired location
- This software comes out with user friendly interface and so it is easily instable and simple to use
- In demo version, you can save the entire recovery process using “Save Recovery Session” option. So that, after purchasing the tool, you can avoid rescanning of the system and resume directly with saved recovery process using “Open Recovery Session” option