Have you deleted pictures folder from system? If yes don’t worry, just use Remo Recover application to restore my pictures folder in few steps. This software can be installed and launched on all the versions of Windows operating system. With the application of this software, you are able to recover files from hard drives, external HDD, USB drive, memory cards and so on. Some of the major advantages of Remo Recover software are mentioned below:
- Compatible on all the latest version of Windows operating system.
- Able to recover deleted picture folders as well as other file formats.
- Recovers almost 300 file formats including RAW images of different cameras.
- Search recovered pictures from the list according to file name, file size and file date.
- Save Recovery Sessions is available to resume recovery of picture folders with ease.
- Skilled technical support is given to customers in order to suggest users while recovering pictures folders.
Some of the common reasons for deletion of picture folder
- Accidental formatting and deletion is one of the common reasons for deletion of files including picture folder from system.
- Virus and malware is another major for data loss from system. When system is connected to infected drive then there are chances file get infected and finally become inaccessible.
- Installation or re-installation of operating system leads to deletion of C drive files permanently. In case, you don’t have backup of C drive then you lose important files and folder such as download folder, music folder, picture folder, compressed folder, etc.
These are few horrible situations that might be responsible for data loss from hard drives. You can use Remo Recover software to recover picture folder which is deleted accidentally from system. It also supports large deleted file recovery from hard drives, external HDD, USB drive and so on.
Steps to Restore My Pictures Folders
Step I: Download Remo Recover software on your laptop or computer. Launch the application to perform picture folder recovery in few simple steps.
Step II: From main screen, choose Recover Photos and then select either Recover Deleted Photos or Recover Lost Photos according to need.
Step III: Choose hard drive from which you need to recover picture folder and press next button in order to start scanning process.
Step IV: With the completion of scan process, entire pictures come in the list of recoverable files. You need to select important pictures that you want to recover and press Preview button.