In these days losing photos from memory card is quite common problem that many users are facing. The pain of losing important and memorable photos from memory card cannot be compared to anything else. Usually, we use memory cards on several digital media devices like digital cameras, camcorders, smart phones, music players, iPods, etc. All the images captured using our cameras or camcorders are stored in the memory card that we use as an external storage media to store large number of files.
There are variety of factors behind loss of pictures from memory cards. Let us see few common factors, so that you can try to avoid these mistakes in future and avoid photo loss
- You may be forced to format your memory card when connect it to your PC due to the occurrence of error message like “Memory card not formatted, do you want to format it now?” or else, you may accidentally format your memory card when connected to your system and lose all your data within no time
- Ejecting memory card from the computer and sudden system shut down while transferring photos from memory card to computer or vice versa can result in loss of few images
- Using the memory card when your camera battery is running low can cause loss of files
- Severe virus infection to your memory card can lead to inaccessible of the card due to which all images saved in it becomes useless
- Presence of bad sectors, accidental deletion, using the memory card even after it is full, file system corruption, etc. are some of the possible reasons behind photo loss from memory card
Things to Remember:
- Always maintain regular backup of all your important photos on some storage media, so that even if you lose your images at any point of time, you need not worry
- After losing your photos from memory card, immediately stop further usage of the card to prevent data overwriting, as it reduces the chance of recovery
Find lost photos on memory card with Remo Recover software:
Now, you can easily find lost photos on memory card with the help of professional photo recovery software named Remo Recover software. It recovers lost or deleted photos from formatted, corrupted, reformatted, and broken memory cards with great ease. Try the demo version by downloading, installing, and launching it on your system before activating its licensed edition. Demo version is equipped with advanced scanning algorithms, using which it scans your memory card and recovers all formats of images such as RAW, TIFF, GIF, BMP, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, PNG, DNG, JPG, JPEG, and many more within few clicks. Then, it allows you to preview these recovered pictures. If you are satisfied with the result, then activate the software and save the recovered images to your desired location.
Features of Remo Recover program:
- Remo Recover helps in recovering photos on memory card that is used on cameras, camcorders, music players, smart phones, iPods, etc.
- It supports almost all leading branded memory cards such as SanDisk, Transcend, Toshiba, HP, Sony, Samsung, LaCie, etc.
- Apart from memory cards, it also supports deleted or lost files recovery from formatted, reformatted, and corrupted internal as well as external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, FireWire drives, and other storage devices
- Different types of memory cards supported by this software are SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, MMC card, xD card, CF card, etc.