Windows 10 is the latest operating system developed and released by Microsoft Inc. It offers many advanced features like virtual desktops, Cortana, Polished user interface, similar start menu, and many more. As it comes out with so many advanced features, many Windows users have upgraded to Windows 10 operating system and some are upgrading even today. You might have successfully upgraded to Windows 10 operating system, but hold on, still there are some risks associated with Windows 10 upgrade.
Several risks are involved while upgrading or after upgrading to Windows 10 operating system that results in severe data loss. Now, let us see what are all the risks associated with Windows 10 upgrade
- Performing Windows 10 installation process without any knowledge ends up in losing some files from the system
- If you are struck in the middle of installation process or if the installation process is incomplete, then you cannot access your data from the hard disk drive
- While installing or after the installation of Windows 10, certain application related files and other significant files may go missing from the hard drive
In spite of many amazing features of Windows 10, upgrading to Windows 10 sometimes could be a disaster wherein you may lose your important files during or after the installation process. Don’t be panic in such situation, as there are many data recovery tools that can recover lost files from Windows 10 upgrade. Remo Recover is one such trusted and reliable recovery software that will recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade in just three easy steps.
Possible reasons that lead to loss of files while upgrading to Windows 10:
- Upgrading to Windows 10 by selecting complete format of your hard drive without taking any data backup results in deletion of entire files from the hard disk drive
- You will face some error messages while installing Windows 10 operating system, if your computer is not compatible with new Windows 10 version that results in loss of files
- BIOS screen may display in black colour and you may encounter some error messages due to which your hard disk becomes inaccessible, when Windows 10 upgrade process is incomplete
In all the above mentioned scenarios, files get lost or deleted from Windows computer. If you are a victim of any of these scenarios, then need not become panic, as you can recover lost files from Windows 10 upgrade with the assistance of Remo Recover software. All you need to do is just download and launch its free demo version on your Windows computer. Demo version has all the features as that of licensed edition except it does not have an option for saving the recovered files. You can even preview the recoverable files after the completion of recovery process in demo version.
Amazing features of Remo Recover utility:
- It is a read only software that recovers more than 300 types of files such as images, videos, music files, Word documents, PowerPoint files, spreadsheets, and many more without modifying their contents
- Remo Recover supports lost files recovery from Windows 10 upgrade on various types of hard drives such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Moreover, it supports data recovery from other versions of Windows such as Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- With this utility, you can retrieve missing and erased files from memory cards, external hard drives, flash drives, pen drives, and other storage devices
- Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted drives